Firefly is our Virtual Learning Platform. It is where all homework tasks are set for students and parents to view. Under the resource section you can access lesson materials for all departments and all key stages. We would encourage parents to log into Firefly regularly to check homework tasks are being completed and discuss lessons that are taking place. We hope this portal helps you to feel more informed about what your child is learning at St Thomas More.
Should you have any questions about Firefly, please contact the main office on Office@stm.beds.olicatschools.org / 01234 400 222.
How to get in to Firefly:
Web based access: (Google Chrome recommended)
- Go to St Thomas More's website
- Click on the VLE icon
- If you have never logged in to Firefly you will need to activate your account by clicking on "New to Firefly? Activate your account"
- Insert your email address, this must be the same one that you have registered as a parent with the school.
- You will then receive an email with further instructions to get into Firefly.
- Should your email not work, or you have changed it. You will need to update the School's records to gain access to Firefly. Please email email@example.com